Diamond Tools and cBN Tools
Wheel for PCD/PCBN Tools “CPV”
A high-performance wheel for grinding materials that are very difficult to grind such as PCD and PCBN.
- ・The high grinding rate and good dressing ability contribute to shortening of the total grinding time.
- ・The employment of a porous bond realizes highly accurate grinding.
- ・The high abrasive grain holding power improves the wear resistance that is a weak point of the porous bond wheel.
- ・The employment of bond composed mainly of natural materials solves environmental issues.
- ・The metal type (CPM wheel) having a high grinding ratio is also available.
- ・Grinding of cutting edges of PCD and PCBN tools.
The abrasive grains that fall are taken into the porous structure to prevent vertical streaks on workpieces.
(The abrasive grains that have been taken are discharged by dressing.)