Personal Information Protection Policy
The Company and its affiliates (A.L.M.T. TECH, Inc., A.L.M.T. TUNGSTEN Corp., A.L.M.T. DIAMOND Corp. and Awaji Diamond Industrial Co., Ltd.) hereby declare that they will observe any and all applicable laws, regulations and other standards pertaining to the protection of personal information, with respect to the personal information of customers, business partners, employees, etc., handled during commercial operations. Further, the Company and its affiliates will establish their own independent rules and system, and set forth, implement and maintain a policy for the protection of personal information as described below.
- In order to put the above declaration into practice, the Company and its affiliates will establish “Regulations for the protection of personal information”, make any and all employees of the Company and its affiliates (including part-time and delegated workers) and any other related persons thoroughly aware of these regulations and further improve and maintain them.
- When acquiring any personal information, the Company and its affiliates will inform or announce all necessary matters, such as the purpose of use, and will acquire personal information in a fair and lawful manner, refraining from the use of irregular methods.
- Only those persons of the Company and its affiliates who have been authorized to handle relevant personal information in performing their practical duties will handle personal information, within the scope necessary for performance of their duties and within the limits of the announced purposes of use.
- In order to secure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Company and its affiliates will implement safety measures including but not limited to information security measures, and will prevent any personal information from being accessed in an unlawful manner or from being lost, destroyed, altered, leaked, etc.
- The Company and its affiliates will not provide any personal information to a third party without obtaining prior consent from the person concerned or as required by applicable laws and regulations governing personal information protection.
- When using personal information jointly with a third party, or depositing personal information with a third party to fulfill a contract for business, the Company and its affiliates will take all measures required under applicable laws and regulations and prevent any such personal information from being leaked by such third party.
- 7. Upon receiving a request from the person in question for disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, etc. of any personal information, the Company and its affiliates will respond appropriately, using methods prescribed by the Company.
April 1, 2005